“Shack-To-Go” – STG
Project is now complete and is up and running. Below here you will find a chronological index of pictures and YouTube videos of this project build out.
So, a few months ago, I had started a project called, “Shack-To-Go” (commonly known as ‘Pedestrian Radio’). Although, that project did not go anywhere as I got pulled into many other weekend projects and house-hold responsibilities.
So, today, I thought, it’s about time to re-energize this project and get this taken to the finish line; one step at a time.
On that note, I am also starting a series of YouTube videos that attempt to show and tell the steps I plan to undertake to take this project from inception to completion.
Below are links to my YouTube playlist pertaining to this project and a few progressive pictures of the project for reference.
- Part 1 – Intro
- Part 2 – Spray Painting Frame
- Part 3 – Testing Capacity and Load
- Part 4 – Install Yaesu FT-857D, Antennas+Cables
- Part 5 – Solar Charge Controller, TNC, Solar Panel Install
- Part 6 – Wires box, Tool box, Watt’s Up meter, etc Install
- Part 7 – FINAL – quick walk-thru and pictures from the past
Thanks for joining me in this project build out journey . I enjoyed building it and learned a lot of new things in this ever growing hobby.
PROJECT BUILD OUT PICTURES :: RECENT PICTURES FIRST
2 Responses to “Shack-To-Go” – STG