For Sale is my RARELY USED, VERY WELL taken care of Yaesu FT-991 Transceiver.
I had purchased this fantastic radio on Dec 9th 2015 from Ham Radio Outlet in Denver. Along w/ the ADMS Programming s/w (included as part of this deal). I had primarily purchased this for HF Packet Ops. and, may be for some minimal voice on 10m. However, I never really ventured further into the HF side of the world as I got deeply engraved into some other Ham projects. I will be surely getting back to HF some time soon though.
The Yaesu FT-991 is perhaps one of the BEST produced Yaesu all-mode radios made thus far and would qualify as a fantastic sensitive receiver. Rather than me repeating the whole set of features, I would urge you visit the Yaesu product site here
A few key things about this radio I am selling:
- used only 5% of the total time since purchase. Has been sitting in my shack the last 2 months setup for use but, never used as much
- original boxes, manuals, mic, packaging, power cord, etc
- absolute PERFECT MINT. No scratches, dings, absolutely in pristine order.
- the rubber sleeve on the swing out stand on the bottom, and on the right side has a very minor scratch picture included.
- I will include the ADMS programming software w/ this
- Fantastic working order, like new.
- This will be a priced possession to any ham radio enthusiast
- The item is listed to sell. I had purchased the unit and the ADMS s/w together for $1450 USD (approx.)
Happy bidding on ebay
Here are all the pictures – happy to provide more if needed to make your decision: